Home Page: Meeting Minutes
Latest Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
July 17th, 2018
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER
Chairman Olson called the July 17th, 2018, Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Tom Costa, Tom Salzman and Ryan Christiansen. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Robin Huempfner, EMPD Chief Clay Schulz, SAFER Cally Gordon
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS
a. Approval of June 19, 2018 Town Board meeting minutes. Costa/Salzman M/S to approve June 19, 2018 meeting minutes. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
4. VISITORS: 1visitor present. No comments or questions were brought before the Board.
5. POLICE REPORT: Chief Clay Schulz reported that the Town had 29 calls in June for various reasons. The full report will be on file at the Town.
6. FIRE REPORT: SAFER, Cally Gordon reported that in June there had been no calls and as of today that there had been 2 calls in July. A total for the year to date was 16.
7. NEW BUSINESS
a. Vouchers (5661-5673): Christiansen/Costa M/S to approve vouchers 5661-5673 Q/C.
b. Crack filling of Town roads – Cost? Arnie presented a quote from Fahrner to have the Town roads cracks filled. Recommended roads cost was $4993.00, optional roads cost was $6114.00, total being $11,107.00. It was discussed that the Town did not do any crack filling last year and it would be good to do all of the roads in the Town this year. Baumann/Christiansen M/S to crack fill all of the Town roads this year using Fahrner to do the work at an amount of $11,107.00. Expected timeline was late August early September.
c. Transportation Resolution TW 2018-01 M/S Salzman/Costa to accept the Resolution TW 2018-01 Q/C.
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works: Some culverts may need replacing before we do road improvements. Supervisor Baumann will talked with the Village and County about replacing culverts. Town will look into if we could get a bridge aid grant.
b. Public Safety: None
c. Parks Committee: None
9. CLERK’S REPORT: None
10. SUPERVISORS’ REPORTS
a. Baumann: None
b. Costa: None
c. Christiansen: None
d. Salzman: None
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: Planning Committee meeting August 7th at 6:00pm, Board members have been given a copy of the Notice. Item to thinks about for next month agenda; Fee Schedule update, monthly mileage.
12. ADJOURN: Salzman/Costa M/S to adjourn the July 17, 2018 Town of Weston board meeting at 7:20 pm. Q/C.
July 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes DRAFT
June 19, 2018 Town Board Minutes
May 22, 2018 Board of Review Minutes
May 15, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
April 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes
March 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
February 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
January 16, 2018 Town Board Minutes
December 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes