Home Page: Meeting Minutes
Latest Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
August 18, 2015
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER:
Chairman Milt Olson called the August 18, 2015 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30 pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Walter John Chilsen, Tom Salzman, and Robert Wesenick. Also present were Deputy Clerk/Treasurer Joan Erdman and EMPD Capt. Mark Hull. Visitors: None
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS:
a. Approval of Town Board Meeting Minutes, July 21, 2015: Baumann/Wesenick M/S to approve the minutes of the July 21, 2015 Town Board meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: Clearview Lane Road Project: Bids have been coming in for more than the $9,000 that was allocated for the project. RC Pavers has submitted a bid of $16,153. Supervisor Baumann also obtained quotes from area excavators for doing part of the project. Baumann/ Chilsen M/S to award the 1st four items of the bid (in the amount of $8,893.00) to RC Pavers and to get more bids for the blacktop portion of the project. If we do not receive a bid under $7,260, that portion of the bid will be given to RC Pavers. Q/C.
5. POLICE REPORT (Capt. Mark Hull): The report for August was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. There 19 calls for service to the Town in July.
6. FIRE REPORT: No report.
7. NEW BUSINESS:
a. Vouchers: Wesenick/Baumann M/S to approve vouchers 4970-4987. Q/C.
8. COMMITTEE REPORT
a. Public Works (Arnie Baumann): River Road has been swept.
b. Community Life & Public Safety (Robert Wesenick): No report.
c. Parks Committee (Walter John Chilsen): Will check with the Village for playground needs.
9. CLERK’S REPORT: No report.
10. SUPERVISOR REPORTS
a. Baumann: No report.
b. Wesenick: No report.
c. Chilsen: No report.
d. Salzman: No report.
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: Chairman Olson signed the contract with MDRoffers Consulting for a cost of $3,000 to redo the zoning code for the Town of Weston. The Plan Commission will meet on the 15th of September at 6:00, with the Town Board meeting to follow, to start the revisions to the zoning code. It should take two to three months to complete. Will review and update our comprehension plan and make it compatible with the zoning code and add a Chapter 10, Broadband. Chairman Olson will be attending the annual Towns convention in October.
12. ADJOURN: Salzman/Chilsen M/S to adjourn the August 18, 2015 Town of Weston Board meeting at 7:10 pm. Q/C.
August 18, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
July 21, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
June 16, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
May 27, 2015 Board of Review Minutes
May 19, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
April 23, 2015 Annual Meeting Minutes
April 21, 2015 Town Board Minutes
April 21, 2015 Plan Commission Minutes
March 17, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
February 17, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes