Home Page: Meeting Minutes
Latest Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
September 19, 2017
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER
Chairman Olson called the September 19, 2017 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Robert Wesenick, Walter John Chilsen and Thomas Salzman. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Pete Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks and Robin Huempfner.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS
a. Approval of August 15, 2017 Meeting Minutes: Chilsen/Baumann M/S to approve the minutes of the August 15, 2017 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
4. VISITORS: 58 visitors were present. Discussion on Road Grant, tax rates, road repairs, bike lanes and ways to reduce costs.
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Wally Sparks): The official report was issued to the Town Board and is on file, there were 36 incidents for the Town.
6. FIRE REPORT None
7. NEW BUSINESS
a. Vouchers (5443-5469): Chilsen/Salzman M/S to approve vouchers 5443-5469. Q/C.
b. Appoint Robin Huempfner as Clerk/Treasurer for the Town of Weston. Chilsen/Salzman M/S to appoint New Clerk/Treasurer. Q/C
c. Road map, recommend official map to the Planning commission. Chilsen/Wesenick M/S to recommend map to planning commission. Q/C.
d. Christensen Property (30 acres) annexation to the City of Schofield was final in August of 2017.
e. Motion to amend Resolution Exceed Levy limits by cutting amount in half (103%) Salzman/Chilsen M/S Q/C. Motion to pass amended resolution to cut increase in half. The town board directs that the question of increasing the town tax levy for 2017(to be collected in 2018) by 103 percent, which would increase the town levy by $85,112.00 for a total town tax levy of $167,147.00 shall be placed on the agenda for the special town meeting to be held on October 24, 2017. Salzman/Chilsen M/S Q/C
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works: Grass had been cut in the town, Clearview to be paved shortly, Lester St. Bridge was resurfaced.
b. Public Safety: None
c. Parks Committee: None
9. CLERK’S REPORT: Peter Erdman has resigned from the Clerk/Treasurer position.
10. SUPERVISORS’ REPORTS
a. Baumann: None
b. Wesenick: None
c. Chilsen: None
d. Salzman: None
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: Milt & Arnie to attend town road improvement meeting 09/26/2017.
12. ADJOURN: Chilsen/Baumann M/S to adjourn the September 19, 2017 Town of Weston board meeting at 8:05 pm. Q/C.
September 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
September 5, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes
August 15, 2017 Town Board Minutes
August 1, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Board Meeting Agenda
July 18, 2017 Town Board Minutes
April 18, 2017 Town Board Minutes
April 18, 2017 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes
February 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes
January 17, 2017 Town Board Minutes