Home Page: Meeting Minutes
April 17, 2012 Board Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
April 17, 2012
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER:
Chairman Milton Olson called the April 17, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Walter John Chilsen, and Robert Wesenick. Supervisor Salzman was absent. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Joan Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks, Kris Grod of the Fire Dept., and three visitors.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS:
a. Approval of Town Board Meeting Minutes, March 20, 2012: Baumann/Chilsen M/S to approve the minutes of the March 20, 2012 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): A copy of the EMPD report was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. The annual bike rodeo & auction will be held May 5. Carrie Hockerman has been hired to replace Karen Woodward. There were 25 calls for service to the Town in February. The Department participated in MACTAC training at the old Schofield Elementary School. The Department has signed an agreement with Docview to provide electronic copies of accident reports to insurance companies. Chief Sparks will be meeting next Tuesday with the Schofield Mayor, Rothschild & Village of Weston to discuss the possibility of Rothschild joining Everest Metro.
6. FIRE REPORT (Kris Grod): The statistical report for March was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. There were two EMS calls and one fire call to the Town in March. The Department will be holding an Open House in conjunction with the Bike Rodeo on May 5.
7. NEW BUSINESS:
a. Vouchers 4152-4182: Wesenick/Chilsen M/S to approve vouchers 4152-4182. Q/C.
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works (Arnie Baumann): Weight limits on roads went off on Monday. Road projects on Skyline will begin in July or August.
b. Public Safety (Robert Wesenick): No report.
c. Parks Committee (Walter John Chilsen): No report.
9. CLERK’S REPORT (Joan Erdman): The Board of Review is scheduled for Tuesday, May 22, from 4:30-6:30, with the Open Book to be held from 2:30-4:30 pm.
10. SUPERVISOR REPORTS
a. Baumann: No report.
b. Wesenick: No report.
c. Chilsen: No report.
d. Salzman: No report.
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: The Joint Towns Association meeting will be held on July 26th. The Eastern Towns Association meeting will be held on Thursday, April 19, at the Town of Bevent Hall. A CSM has been received for Dave Skrzypchak and will be on the agenda for the May meeting.
12. ADJOURN: Wesenick/Chilsen M/S to adjourn the April 17, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting at 7:02 pm. Q/C.
Joan Erdman, Clerk/Treasurer
February 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes DRAFT
January 16, 2018 Town Board Minutes
December 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 7, 2017 Public Hearing/Plan Commission/Town Board
October 24, 2017 Public Budget Hearing Minutes
October 17, 2017 Town Board Minutes
October 3, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes
September 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
September 5, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes