Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 21, 2012 Board Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
February 21, 2012
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER:
Supervisor Walter John Chilsen called the February 21, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:35pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Walther John Chilsen, Tom Salzman, and Robert Wesenick. Chairman Milt Olson was absent (excused). Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Joan Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks and Fire Chief Steve Meilahn.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS:
a. Approval of Town Board Meeting Minutes, January 17, 2012: Baumann/Wesenick M/S to approve the minutes of the January 17, 2012 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): A copy of the EMPD report was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. EMPD officers will be participating with Wausau PD officers during a training session at NTC on dealing with dementia patients. Staffing during the past month has been extremely lean due to unexpected personnel absences, field training, etc.
6. FIRE REPORT (Chief Meilahn): The statistical report for January was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. There were no calls to the Town in January. Chief Meilahn reported that the Village of Weston is reexamining their ordinance regarding cul-de-sacs in an effort to make cul-de-sacs large enough to accommodate fire department vehicles.
7. NEW BUSINESS:
a. Vouchers 4107-4128: Wesenick/Salzman M/S to approve vouchers 4107-4128. Q/C.
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works (Arnie Baumann): Supervisor Baumann reported that lane wedging may be required on Gusman Road this year.
b. Public Safety (Robert Wesenick): No report.
c. Parks Committee (Walter John Chilsen): No report.
9. CLERK’S REPORT (Joan Erdman): Flowers had been sent from the Board to the funeral of Chairman Olson’s mother.
10. SUPERVISOR REPORTS
a. Baumann: Supervisor Baumann reported that he and Supervisor Wesenick will need to complete Board of Review training this year.
b. Wesenick: No report.
c. Chilsen: No report.
d. Salzman: No report.
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: With the recent changes in the election laws, an ordinance changing the terms of Town officers will need to be adopted at the next meeting.
12. ADJOURN: Baumann/Wesenick M/S to adjourn the February 21, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting at 7:01 pm. Q/C.
Joan Erdman, Clerk/Treasurer
June 29, 2016 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes
June 21, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
June 2, 2016 Board of Review Minutes
May 17, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
April 19, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
April 19, 2016 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 15, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
February 16, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
January 19, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
December 15, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes