Home Page: Meeting Minutes
January 17, 2012 Board Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
January 17, 2012
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER:
Supervisor Walter John Chilsen called the January 17, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Walter John Chilsen, Tom Salzman and Robert Wesenick. Chairman Milt Olson was absent (excused). Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Joan Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks, and David Skrzypchak.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS:
a. Approval of Town Board Meeting Minutes, December 20, 2011: Salzman/Baumann M/S to approve the minutes of the December 20, 2011 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): A copy of the EMPD report was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. Two new officers have started with the Department. Total calls for 2011 came to 13,072. The Department has seen an increase in violent crimes including a recent number of armed robberies.
6. FIRE REPORT: The statistical report for December was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes.
7. NEW BUSINESS:
a. Vouchers 4077-4106: Wesenick/Baumann M/S to approve vouchers 4077-4106. Q/C.
b. Skrzypchak Lane Payment of Granite/Leveling for Culverts: Dave Skrzypchak explained his request for the Town’s payment of $262 for leveling fees and granite over a culvert on Skrzypchak Lane. He is requesting payment of $162.00 for the gravel and $100 for leveling of the gravel. Mr. Skrzypchak agreed to pay for the outstanding parkland dedication fees for two parcels on Skrzypchak Lane. Baumann/Wesenick M/S to pay David Skrzypchak $262.00 for the gravel and leveling fees. Q/C
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works (Arnie Baumann): No report.
b. Public Safety (Robert Wesenick): No report.
c. Parks Committee (Walter John Chilsen): No report.
9. CLERK’S REPORT (Joan Erdman): The District Wisconsin Town’s Association Meeting will be held in Stevens Point on February 18.
10. SUPERVISOR REPORTS
a. Baumann: No report.
b. Wesenick: No report.
c. Chilsen: No report.
d. Salzman: No report.
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: The Eastern Towns & Villages Association Meeting will be held at the Town of Wausau Town Hall on January 19, at 7:30 pm.
12. ADJOURN: Salzman/Wesenick M/S to adjourn the January 17, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting at 7:02 pm. Q/C.
Joan Erdman, Clerk/Treasurer
April 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
February 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
January 16, 2018 Town Board Minutes
December 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 7, 2017 Public Hearing/Plan Commission/Town Board
October 24, 2017 Public Budget Hearing Minutes
October 17, 2017 Town Board Minutes