Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 18, 2017 Town Board Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
July 18, 2017
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER
Chairman Olson called the July 18, 2017 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:40pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann and Thomas Salzman. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Pete Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks and SAFER Alan McBain.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS
a. Approval of June 20, 2017 Meeting Minutes: Salzman/Baumann M/S to approve the minutes of the June 20, 2017 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
4. VISITORS: Fahrner Asphalt
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): The official report was issued to the Town Board, there were one accidents and 9 total calls for service. They are working to fill open positions. Also reviewing the DCI report. A copy of the report will be filed with official minutes.
6. FIRE REPORT (Alan McBain): Quiet in the Town, zero ambulance and zero fire calls.
7. NEW BUSINESS
a. Vouchers (5411-5429): Salzman/Baumann M/S to approve vouchers 5411-5429. Q/C.
b. Clearview Drive Blacktop: Reviewed quotes from RC Pavers and American Asphalt. Salzman/Baumann M/S for to award contract to RC Pavers for $13,500. Q/C
c. Lester St Bridge Resurface: Reviewed Fahrner quote to put epoxy on Lester St Bridge in 1 day. Discussed closing road for 1day and road closed sign posting. Baumann/Salzman M/S to accept Fahrner quote of $11,998.Q/C
d. Comp Plan Update: Planning Committee Meeting to be setup for Aug 1, 2017.Copies of Comprehensive Plan will be distributed.
e. Frontier Grant Internet Update: County never officially approved their $50,000. Frontier will still go ahead with the plan. Looking for timeline?
f. Newsletter Magnet Cost: Table for another meeting.
g. Grant for STP Urban Program Update: Discussed STP Urban Grant Application. Chairman Olson will attend a meeting next week regarding this.
a. Pietz, VanderWaal, Conflict of Interest Letter: Regarding RC Pavers annexation to the City of Schofield. Pietz, VanderWaal is the Attorney for the City of Schofield and the Town of Weston.
Olson/Salzman M/S to approve letter. Q/C
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works: One round of grass cutting on Town roads. Roble Lane stop sign will be replaced by the County
b. Public Safety: None
c. Parks Committee: None
9. CLERK’S REPORT: Peter Erdman announced desire to resign the Clerk/Treasurer Position.
10. SUPERVISORS’ REPORTS
a. Baumann: None
b. Wesenick: None
c. Chilsen: None
d. Salzman: None
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: Request to extend the culvert on Clearview Drive.
12. ADJOURN: Baumann/Salzman M/S to adjourn the July 18, 2017 Town of Weston board meeting at 7:44 pm. Q/C.
June 19, 2018 Town Board Minutes
May 22, 2018 Board of Review Minutes
May 15, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
February 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
January 16, 2018 Town Board Minutes
December 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes