Home Page: Meeting Minutes
July 18, 2017 Town Board Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
July 18, 2017
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER
Chairman Olson called the July 18, 2017 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:40pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann and Thomas Salzman. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Pete Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks and SAFER Alan McBain.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS
a. Approval of June 20, 2017 Meeting Minutes: Salzman/Baumann M/S to approve the minutes of the June 20, 2017 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
4. VISITORS: Fahrner Asphalt
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): The official report was issued to the Town Board, there were one accidents and 9 total calls for service. They are working to fill open positions. Also reviewing the DCI report. A copy of the report will be filed with official minutes.
6. FIRE REPORT (Alan McBain): Quiet in the Town, zero ambulance and zero fire calls.
7. NEW BUSINESS
a. Vouchers (5411-5429): Salzman/Baumann M/S to approve vouchers 5411-5429. Q/C.
b. Clearview Drive Blacktop: Reviewed quotes from RC Pavers and American Asphalt. Salzman/Baumann M/S for to award contract to RC Pavers for $13,500. Q/C
c. Lester St Bridge Resurface: Reviewed Fahrner quote to put epoxy on Lester St Bridge in 1 day. Discussed closing road for 1day and road closed sign posting. Baumann/Salzman M/S to accept Fahrner quote of $11,998.Q/C
d. Comp Plan Update: Planning Committee Meeting to be setup for Aug 1, 2017.Copies of Comprehensive Plan will be distributed.
e. Frontier Grant Internet Update: County never officially approved their $50,000. Frontier will still go ahead with the plan. Looking for timeline?
f. Newsletter Magnet Cost: Table for another meeting.
g. Grant for STP Urban Program Update: Discussed STP Urban Grant Application. Chairman Olson will attend a meeting next week regarding this.
a. Pietz, VanderWaal, Conflict of Interest Letter: Regarding RC Pavers annexation to the City of Schofield. Pietz, VanderWaal is the Attorney for the City of Schofield and the Town of Weston.
Olson/Salzman M/S to approve letter. Q/C
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works: One round of grass cutting on Town roads. Roble Lane stop sign will be replaced by the County
b. Public Safety: None
c. Parks Committee: None
9. CLERK’S REPORT: Peter Erdman announced desire to resign the Clerk/Treasurer Position.
10. SUPERVISORS’ REPORTS
a. Baumann: None
b. Wesenick: None
c. Chilsen: None
d. Salzman: None
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: Request to extend the culvert on Clearview Drive.
12. ADJOURN: Baumann/Salzman M/S to adjourn the July 18, 2017 Town of Weston board meeting at 7:44 pm. Q/C.
December 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes
November 7, 2017 Public Hearing/Plan Commission/Town Board
October 24, 2017 Public Budget Hearing Minutes
October 17, 2017 Town Board Minutes
October 3, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes
September 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes
September 5, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes
August 15, 2017 Town Board Minutes
August 1, 2017 Joint Plan Commission/Board Meeting Agenda