Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 20, 2012 Board Meeting Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
March 20, 2012
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER:
Supervisor Walter John Chilsen called the March 20, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Walther John Chilsen, Tom Salzman, and Robert Wesenick. Chairman Milt Olson was absent (excused). Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Joan Erdman, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks, Fire Chief Steve Meilahn, and D.J. Freeman.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS:
a. Approval of Town Board Meeting Minutes, February 21, 2012: Baumann/Salzman M/S to approve the minutes of the February 21, 2012 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): A copy of the EMPD report was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. There were 21 calls for service to the Town in February. New squad cars should be here in April.
6. FIRE REPORT (Chief Meilahn): The statistical report for February was distributed to Board members and will be included with the official minutes. There were no calls to the Town in February. The DNR has a website informing the public of the fire dangers. The Department will follow the DNR’s recommendations in regard to burning regulations.
7. NEW BUSINESS:
a. Vouchers 4129-4151: Wesenick/Baumann M/S to approve vouchers 4129-4151. Q/C.
b. Ordinance to Extend Town Officer Terms in Response to Election Law Changes. Salzman/Wesenick M/S to approve the Ordinance to Extend Town Officer Terms in Response to Election Law Changes. Q/C
c. Freeman CSM: D.J. Freeman presented a revised CSM. He explained that the Conservancy had requested that an outline of the easements and roadways be indicated on the CSM which the Town Board had approved in November of 2011. Salzman/Baumann M/S to approve the CSM. Q/C.
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works (Arnie Baumann): Supervisor Baumann received a call from the Village of Weston reporting that water was over the road on Clearview Lane. Black dirt had been pushed in front of a culvert. Baumann spoke to the developer of the property and the dirt will be removed. Linden Lane had been closed due to a wash out. Supervisor Baumann spoke with Keith Donner of the Village regarding delaying the road work on Ross Avenue from the round-a-bout east to Kramer Lane as it is not an urgent need at this time. Lane wedging on Gusman Road would be more beneficial at this time. Supervisors Baumann and Wesenick will be attending Board of Review training in April.
b. Public Safety (Robert Wesenick): No report.
c. Parks Committee (Walter John Chilsen): No report.
9. CLERK’S REPORT (Joan Erdman): No report
10. SUPERVISOR REPORTS
a. Baumann: No report.
b. Wesenick: No report.
c. Chilsen: No report.
d. Salzman: No report.
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: No report.
12. ADJOURN: Salzman/Wesenick M/S to adjourn the March 20, 2012 Town of Weston Board meeting at 7:00 pm. Q/C.
Joan Erdman, Clerk/Treasurer
June 29, 2016 Joint Plan Commission/Town of Weston Board Minutes
June 21, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
June 2, 2016 Board of Review Minutes
May 17, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
April 19, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
April 19, 2016 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 15, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
February 16, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
January 19, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
December 15, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes