Home Page: Meeting Minutes
March 21, 2017 Town Board Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
March 21, 2017
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER
Supervisor Walter John Chilsen called the March 21, 2017 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:39pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Robert Wesenick, Thomas Salzman, and Walter John Chilsen. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Sara Stevens, EMPD Chief Wally Sparks, and Battalion Chief McBain, SAFER.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS
a. Approval of February 21, 2017 Meeting Minutes: Salzman/Wesenick M/S to approve the minutes of the February 21, 2017 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
4. VISITORS: None
5. POLICE REPORT (Chief Sparks): The report for February was distributed to the Board Members and will be included in the official minutes. There were no accidents and 17 total calls for service.
6. FIRE REPORT (Chief McBain): Total calls in the Town YTD is at four; one fire and three ambulance calls.
7. NEW BUSINESS
a. Vouchers (5335 - 5354): Wesenick/Baumann M/S to approve vouchers 5335 - 5354. Q/C.
b. Set the date for the Board of Review: May 23, 2017 5-7pm. Salzman/Baumann M/S to set the date for the Board of Review on May 23, 2017 5-7pm. Q/C.
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works: Arnie gave two overweight permits as they were cutting trees. Also, last year when we fixed Clearview the road seems to not be holding up where the culvert was made, there is water coming up through the blacktop. The Board reviewed the option to keep the road limits on longer to avoid additional damage.
b. Public Safety: Bob went to the last Village meeting, the Board all voted to keep newsletter going. The plan going forward is not set.
c. Parks Committee: None
9. CLERK’S REPORT: A resident on Tamarack Rd. called and asked for the road to be renamed to Clearview when we are reviewing road names in April. Reminder that the Annual Meeting will be held Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7:30pm.
10. SUPERVISORS’ REPORTS
a. Baumann: None
b. Wesenick: None
c. Chilsen: None
d. Salzman: None
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: None
12. ADJOURN: Baumann/Salzman M/S to adjourn the March 21, 2017 Town of Weston board meeting at 7:14 pm. Q/C.
Sara Stevens, Clerk/Treasurer
August 21, 2018 Town Board Minutes
August 7, 2018 Plan Commission Minutes
July 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes
June 19, 2018 Town Board Minutes
May 22, 2018 Board of Review Minutes
May 15, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
March 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
February 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes