Home Page: Meeting Minutes
October 17, 2017 Town Board Minutes
TOWN OF WESTON BOARD MINUTES
October 17, 2017
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/CALL TO ORDER
Chairman Olson called the October 17, 2017 Town of Weston Board meeting to order at 6:30pm. The Pledge of Allegiance was recited. Supervisors present: Arnie Baumann, Robert Wesenick, Walter John Chilsen and Thomas Salzman. Also present were Clerk/Treasurer Robin Huempfner, EMPD Captain Rob Dickerson, SAFER Cally Gordman.
2. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS TOWN MEETINGS
a. Approval of September 19, 2017 Meeting Minutes: Chilsen/Salzman M/S to approve the minutes of the September 19, 2017 Town Board Meeting. Q/C.
3. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None
4. VISITORS: 20 visitors were present. No comments were made at this time but there was discussion on the New Business items when they were up for discussion. (Road Grants, road repairs, EMPD)
5. POLICE REPORT (Captain Rob Dickerson): The official report was issued to the Town Board and is on file, there were 34 incidents for the Town.
6. FIRE REPORT SAFER (Luieutenant Cally Gordman): Two calls for EMS and no fire calls.
7. NEW BUSINESS
a. Vouchers (5470-5487): Chilsen/Salzman M/S to approve vouchers 5470-5487. Q/C.
b. Offical Road Map. Salzman/Baumann M/S to adopt the map. Q/C
c. 2018 Proposed Budget. Baumann/Chilsen M/S to approve the 2018 Proposed Budget. Q/C.
d. Local road improvement Program LRIP. Salzman/Wesenick M/S to apply for the 2 grants for road projects on Lester or another road.
e. Federal Grant turn down. Baumann/Wesenick M/S to turn down the Federal Grant Motion passed 3 to 1 Chilsen opposed.
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Public Works: Final road will have grass cut.
b. Public Safety: None
c. Parks Committee: None
9. CLERK’S REPORT: None.
10. SUPERVISORS’ REPORTS
a. Baumann: None
b. Wesenick: None
c. Chilsen: None
d. Salzman: None
11. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT: The County will begin in spring 2018 replacing street signs and fire number signs that have change due to the implementation of the uniform addressing system. This will be paid for by the county.
12. ADJOURN: Wesenick/Chilsen M/S to adjourn the October 17, 2017 Town of Weston board meeting at 7:49 pm. Q/C.
July 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes DRAFT
June 19, 2018 Town Board Minutes
May 22, 2018 Board of Review Minutes
May 15, 2018 Town Board Minutes
April 17, 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
April 17, 2018 Town Board Minutes
March 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
February 20, 2018 Town Board Minutes
January 16, 2018 Town Board Minutes
December 19, 2017 Town Board Minutes